The Parchment

The Parchment

September 27, 2009

The Reminder of a Promise

Last Wednesday, I was driving into town when I noticed a sliver of a rainbow of to the right. "How beautiful," I thought and kept on driving. The farther down the road I got, the more I noticed the rainbow. The clouds began to break and I realized that I was seeing a glorious range of colors that spanned the road.

Below, a picture I tried to take while stopped at a light.


On turning to another highway, the clouds dissipated and the rainbow grew clearer. Absolutely beautiful. I had to wait until I parked to get this picture, so the trees got in the way. But imagine a full rainbow, like one you'd see in a cartoon. :-)

"Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind.
Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life."

Genesis 9:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers